So I’ve been tagged by Sara at The Bibliophagist to do the Mystery Blogger Award, and the 100 Truths tag.
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to their best post(s).
THREE FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m actually socially awkward, and could never hold a long conversation without adding ok and feel like I don’t belong.
- I have no friends that I see, since they all abandoned me and they all gave me depression. Everyone usually dislikes me which is probably why I turned to writing and blogging, to feel like I belonged.
- I love traveling. I love going to different places to see different things even though it’s like the same every year. I actually went to D.C this year which was super cool, even though it wasn’t long enough.
What fictional character do you love reading about who would be terrible to deal with in real life?
Kaz from Six of Crows. He is an unpredictable man, even though he is crippled, but still. He’s dangerous and I seriously don’t want to be on his bad side.
What’s the best “hidden gem” book you’ve ever read?
The Lunar Chronicles. No one seriously knows about it, and I’m like the only person at school who is well aware of its existence.
What achievement are you proud of that other people might consider silly or weird?
None of my books are greatly ruined. There’s a few that needs major replacing, but nothing that bad.
What upcoming book release are you most excited for?
This is hard though. I can’t choose just one so I’m going have to do with multiple. Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor, Wildcard by Marie Lu, Archenimies by Marissa Meyer, Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas, and Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your family and/or friends assume you’d done?
Trying to sleep in a bookstore. I have nothing. I’m too pure apparently, and besides a bookstore is one about a mile away from my house.
- What’s your favorite read so far of 2018?
- If you had lots of money, what would you spend it on?
- What favorite character would you like to marry?
- Do you prefer hardcovers or paperbacks, and why?
- What is your weirdest pet peeve?
I already put the person on the top who tagged me, because I’m just lazy in putting it up again.
1. What’s your name?
I mean I put it in my posts and my username. Lori
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Yep! I’m nicknamed Dori, and I literally like. I used it in my math class. My high school friends nicknamed me.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
I’m 14. I’ll be 15 in December
6. Your relationship status?
I’m so tempted to put it’s complicated. People just somehow don’t like me, and I’m some weirdo to be avoided. I’m single.
7. Any children?
I have a baby. No, i really don’t but a cat whose not even two years old.
8. Any pets?
I have an adorable kitten named Midnight. I consider him a baby, so that’s why I referred to him as a baby.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
My school won’t allow tattoos, but I so want one. I have my ears pierced, but don’t wear earrings.
10. What do you like about yourself?
Possibly that no one really notices me too much
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
I’m unable to talk about my emotions. You could ask me how I’m doing and I’ll say I’m great (wait that’s kinda a lie since I have depression, but still). whenever I try too, there’s like a block that prevents me how I feel.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
Um, tea and Pepsi. Not in that order though
14. The last thing you ate:
15. Your last phone call:
My mother a few days ago. I don’t remember what it was about though.
16. Your last text message:
I’m just going to say my friend on Monday. It’s partially because no one bothers to actually text me.
17. Your last email:
My other friend who emailed me months ago because he was grounded off of technology..
18. The last song you listened to:
Cry Pretty by Carrie Underwood
19. The last book you read:
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
20. The last time you cried:
I really don’t remember actually. Possibly in March right after my friend’s and I feud.
21. The last blog you read:
Bibi’s book blog
22. The last person you spoke to:
My mother to find my sister’s cup
23. The last place you visited:
Does the library count? If so, yeah that’s the last place.
24. Your last holiday abroad:
D.C if that counts, but that was a school trip. I’m going to say California a few years back when it was Christmas
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
What ex? I’ve been single
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yep, my cat Milky.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
No. I’m not allowed to drink yet
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes. Called my ex-friends
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Yes, a lot actually.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Possibly I don’t know. People always break mine, but I don’t break theirs.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
No. I don’t even really go out of the house.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
No. Why are these questions here?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Yep, because I usually embarrass myself a lot in public especially talking to myself a lot.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
Not really know. My family and I aren’t that religious, but we go to church sometimes, we celebrate holidays.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Yeah. I’m a little kid at heart….
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes! I seen a ghost before, and I have a ghost where I live so yeah.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes and no. We can’t be the only life out there so yeah.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes. My friend and I were best friends until he got grounded off of technology, and on the first on january he contacted me again, months later.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes. I passed a lot of my tests that way.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, not really.
53. Can money make you happy?
Yes and no. Money can help some problems, but money won’t make you truly happy.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
I have one and that’s gun control. There’s been seriously way too much gun violence at schools, and public places and people are too retarded to actually think. I’m lucky I survived middle school, but I still have high school to go, and let’s hope nothing happens.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Freedom. I mean not like total freedom, but like let them do some things. Just don’t do bad things. Common sense, and love your child.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing really, I could hear my youngest sister crying (that was yesterday night when I done most of the tag) the only thing I could hear is my fan running and a tv
62. What are you thinking about right now?
Worried about my sister right now.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Right now, to see if my sister is okay.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
The house is seriously waaaay to hot in the afternoons.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
I don’t know.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Not doing anything, organizing my shelves
68. Your first best friend:
Devon from kindergarten.
69. Your first kiss:
Haven’t gotten one yet.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
71. Your first holiday:
I’m going to say going on a cruise back in I was seriously young. I remember a few things about it, but not much.
72. Your first pet:
I had a pug named Pugsley, we wanted a girl also so we could name her Wednesday, but since we had to get rid of Pugsley no Wednesday. And yeah, those are the Addams’ family names
73. Your first regret:
I regret possibly not getting help more back in 5th grade when everyone was bullying me. It’s just all gone ignored.
74. Your first job:
I’m not sure you would call this my first job, but somehow my mother signed me up for this superhero thing at the Mall. I told her I wouldn’t do it, but I was getting paid and I shut up. It only lasted 8-4.
75. Your first childhood memory:
I’m not really sure, but I literally could remember a few things vividly. I was at Disney World, I’m not sure how old I was but I was with my grandpa and mom. I remember meeting Ariel and going on a ride and that’s about it.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
I prefer neither honestly, but I guess Facebook since I don’t have a Twitter account.
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
I love cats, I’m a little terrified of dogs, but my mother wants to get a dog ignoring my wishes.
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
I can’t have alcohol yet because legal age is 21.
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
This is a tough decision, but I’ll choose country side.
86. Summer or winter?
Winter. It actually never really snows up where I live, but the weather is awesome even if I have to wear pants. Summer is just too hot.
87. Books or movies?
Books, without a doubt.
88. Horror or comedy?
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
90. What’s your dream job?
Being an author
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’m not sure honestly.
92. What are you afraid of?
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
Mine’s probably on the cliché side, but a princess. I wanted to be a princess.
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
A few things, but it mostly just odd things. I would so want to go back in time, prevent myself from going on that bouncyslide and breaking my collarbone, and then fast forward a few years and prevent myself from falling and breaking my wrist.
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
I actually don’t know. I would mostly stutter, but seriously I would like to interview Marissa Meyer.
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What would one piece of advice you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Life gets better.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
With my best friend in Minnesota, and actually have a work published, but that’s ridiculous.
That was the end of the tag, seriously? I literally thought there was a few more.
I tag anyone who wants to do this.