School work is killing. I don’t care if it’s online, but this week is brutal much like two weeks ago. Anyways, Pavani has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks so much (check out her blog, I love it so much!) As this is is my fourth time doing it, you can see part 1, part 2 and part 3.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
✨ Rules ✨
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I broke 2 bones in my body. My wrist and my collarbone-both times makes no sense at all.
- I took karate when I was little. I liked it a lot, but since karate is expensive I had to discontinue it. Money was tight back than, and still is especially right now.
- I was in Girl Scouts when I was in elementary. I was in two different troops though (the first one was disbanded and the second was where I quit) because it was too time-consuming, and there wasn’t any joy. I made it to junior if I remember correctly.
What’s your favourite fictional creature?
I want to say Percy Jackson because he is a good character but I seriously love Aru Shah right now.
What’s your usual reading spot?
On my bed. I always do a lot of things on my bed, and its so comfy.
Tea or coffee?
Tea! I can’t drink coffee aka I never tried it, but give me an ice cold sweet tea or hot tea with honey
and I’m perfectly pleasant to be around
Who’s your favourite character in the book you’re currently reading?
So, which book? I’m going to be diving back into The Reader again, and my favorite character is probably Sefia!
What new hobby have you picked up in quarantine?
I haven’t got new hobbies just ones I rediscovered-my love for fiction especially since I’ve been writing a lot of fiction since March and videogames which is really limited because I think my ps2 is throwing a fit or it doesn’t like a couple of games.
- What are you doing to keep yourself busy during Quarantine?
- Pancakes or Waffles?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Do you own any pets? If you don’t, what animal do you wish you own?
- What book are you currently reading?