Thanks to Siena for tagging me for The Outstanding Blogger Award! Check out her blog, if you haven’t because I love it a lot!
- Have the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What book series or novel would you like to see be made into a Netflix series?
There are TONS of books that I want to see adapted, but I’d really love to see The Tiger at Midnight adapted on screen!
What’s a book from when you were younger that still holds sentimental value for you?
I had these books for a while, and while I read it sometimes-I love them quite a bit.
What book would have been better without a sequel?
I do not remember really anything from this book, but honestly I’m questioning why there was a sequel that I have yet to read (ARC).
Has having a blog changed your reading habits?
Yep! If it wasn’t for having a blog, I would probably be reading mainly white authors and popular ones at that. But I’d also probably wouldn’t have a lot of books on my TBR, and I’m reading at a somewhat slower pace, but I still end up reading a lot of books.
Who’s a character you really like but wouldn’t want to be friends with in real life?
Probably Rin. I love her a lot, but honestly, in real life-I’m going to stay far away from her as possible and she’s kinda a shitty friend in general.
What’s a book that didn’t live up to the hype for you?
I heard quite a lot of good things about this book, but honestly this book was just really boring and I didn’t really like it, up until like 85% point.
Has reading made you want to write and be an author?
Yeah! I’m not going to lie, I was basically writing fanfic of Harry Potter in 5th grade, but I changed to where it wasn’t similar enough and I wanted to be an author. I still kinda do, but honestly, I’m not anywhere near to do that unless I really want to restart that stupid short novel I did when I was a freshman.
- Have you discovered a book through the book community?
- What book brings a lot of nostalgia?
- Is there a book you want to see being adapted?
- What book disappointed you this year?
- Has reading made you want to write and be an author?
- What book would have been better without a sequel?
- What’s a book you’ve been meaning to read for a long time, but haven’t yet?