I’ve been stuck at home since school closed back in March, and it got depressing quick. Even though, CO lifted the stay at home order back in May-I’m still stuck at home and the only place I could kinda go is to the library and pickup my holds. The only time I go out of the house, is when I can go to the store or go to the library now for curbside pickup, and that’s it.
I saw this on Sara’s blog and wanted to take part.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. What are you currently reading?
Uhh as of the day I’m writing this (6/9/20), it’s these few books I’m currently actively reading.
2. What’s your favorite “can’t-leave-the-house” activity?
I don’t know right this minute. I don’t mind playing video-games especially as I got some games for my xbox and that’s been somewhat my favorite especially Alice: The Madness Returns.
3. A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
Seeing of how I got a library copy that I have not returned, and my own copy now-I still have not read this book.
4. An intimidating book on your TBR
This book just screams intimidating. I haven’t even read it, and thank goodness, my hold is taking forever.
5. Top 3 priority books on your TBR
I don’t know why these 3 at all, but okay.
6. Recommend a short book
Uhh how short are we talking about here? 100 Pages, 200 Pages, 300 Pages?
7. Recommend a long book
I don’t know what is considered a long book-but 500 pages seems pretty lengthy.
8. Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
I don’t know honestly. There isn’t much things I’m interested, but honestly probably write some fanfic.
9. What do you plan on reading next?
I’m a mood reader, and due to when this post is coming out-I’m not exactly sure, but it’ll be one of my library books for sure!
Since I wasn’t tagged, I’m not going to tag anyone-but feel free to do it!